Re: From Cohousing Israel- Video Conferencing
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 07:46:31 -0800 (PST)
> On Jan 9, 2018, at 12:58 AM, David Mencher <menchers [at] gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Mostly, we need an alternative to face-to-face committee meetings, since we
> are scattered
> around the country.

Zoom is wonderful. Firstly, it works. No disconnections, etc. And is easy to
find and get connected. If you need more seats than are allowed in the free
version, perhaps some can join each other and connect from one computer.

I had a problem finding Google HangOuts. I don’t use Google services other than
the search engine, translate, and maps, so I never knew where to find it. And
for some reason it didn’t like my computer (probably security software) and
would sign me out every 10 minutes.

Skype doesn’t have the same image and sound quality unless it has changed
recently.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines