Re: From Cohousing Israel- Video Conferencing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 08:55:31 -0800 (PST)
Hello David!

Congrats on your cohousing community!  One of the cool things about cohousing
spreading throughout the world is the opportunity to visit.  You may find
yourself inundated with guests once you are up and running!

For 1.5 years we used ZOOM for the Aging in Community Collaboratory which met
2x a month.  Once w/ a guest speaker and once for a meeting of the group
members.   One of Zoom’s features is being able to record or video tape your
sessions.  We did this w/ all the sessions and made the recordings available on
line to those in the group unable to make the session.  I’m sure this feature
is also available with any of the virtual meeting platforms.

There are many of these platforms available:  Gotomeetings.com is one of them
along w/ a separate platform they just launched.  There are many free virtual
meeting platforms but be aware you get what you pay for.

Let us know which one you choose and how it works for you.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic