Wall Street Journal looking for eco-friendly senior cohousing to speak with
From: Karin Hoskin (karincohousgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 09:27:16 -0800 (PST)
I was requested to share:

My name is Julie Halpert and I'm looking into writing an article for The
Wall Street Journal on eco-friendly housing for boomers. As part of this,
I'd like to focus on co-housing residences that are explicitly designed to
be more environmentally sustainable. I want to speak with those who run
communities that make eco-friendliness a core part of their mission, so not
just installing efficient light bulbs and a smart thermostat, but instead a
facility that was designed from the bottom up with the explicit goal of
being environmentally friendly and sustainable and has taken great measures
to do so. Ideally, it would be great to speak with someone at a co-housing
residence that was designed and built in the past couple years and has a
high number of boomers (anyone between the ages of 55 and 70) as residents.
If you fit this category and would like to speak with me, please email me
with your name and some eco-friendly details about your co-housing
residence as well as your contact information.
jhalpert333 [at] gmail.com
--
Karin Hoskin
Executive Director