Re: Exploring meal and common space scheduling options
From: Maggi (librarymaggigmail.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 13:55:40 -0800 (PST)
I'll offer a very positive review of Gather. It's streamlined and simple,
works directly with people's existing Google accounts (so there's no need
to remember another password) and it provides a ton of flexibility. It was
designed by a resident of my cohousing community. We are so grateful to
have it available for our use!