Re: emergency preparedness
From: Jack & Carolyn Salmon (2salmonearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 14:43:39 -0800 (PST)
When we built Quimper Village we included a large generator fueled with propane
in a 1000 gal buried tank.  It will keep two sewage pumps working along with
the propane fireplace in the Common House, the refrigerator, cooktop and a few
lights in the kitchen, great room and one bathroom.

We have purchased and installed an AED and have training scheduled.

Our county has a well developed Neighborhood Emergency Preparedness program.
We participate in that program, provide preparedness information to our members
and are establishing contacts with our adjacent neighborhoods.  We stress
individual preparedness - grab & go bags, water and food supplies, etc.

Carolyn Salmon
Quimper Village