Re: anyone doing a weekday lunch series?
From: Julie Gallagher (jgall63gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 16:28:20 -0800 (PST)
For the last year we have had "BYO" Wednesday lunches in the Common House.
People just bring their lunch over and eat together. The number varies from
three to eight or nine. People who are around during the day appreciate a
chance to take a break and socialize a bit.

Julie Gallagher
Canine's Island Cohousing