​ Re: anyone doing a weekday lunch series? (Muriel Kranowski)
From: Marilyn Seiler (marilynseiler72gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 05:21:08 -0800 (PST)
On Mondays, we have a "coffee" at 10 for about an hour or so. People come
and go as able and bring items to share as they want. On Thursdays, we have
"happy hour" with the same rules--bring something to share or not, come as
long as you want or are able. On Fridays, we have BYOD, Bring Your Own
Dinner--clean up your left overs of the week. This can be pre-empted by a
scheduled Common Meal, but those who want to participate can bring their
own dinner and share time and conversation with others. The people who are
around during the day enjoy the Monday coffee hour and even those who work
can attend on Monday holidays.

Peace, Marilyn

Marilyn Seiler