Re: Limitation of number of renters question
From: Reede Stockton (commercialwillriley.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 13:04:25 -0800 (PST)
Not sure I agree with that assessment.  One of the biggest impediments to
purchase is the accumulation of wealth represented by a down payment.  That
difficulty is not equitably distributed, so even the percentage of rental
units alone is likely to increase diversity in my opinion.

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 12:45 PM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com