Cohousing Interest Survey - and NE cohousing conference
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchfacdarchitects.com)
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 09:56:35 -0800 (PST)
Dear Cohousing Enthusiasts,

*1. Survey*

Recent news is that we may have the possibility of developing a new
cohousing community in Amherst, Massachusetts. We are reaching out to
potentially interested parties to assess whether there is sufficient
interest to move ahead. If you have an interest in living in cohousing,
either in Amherst or in other towns nearby, please fill out the survey at
the following link, by midnight on February 11:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CohoInterest2018test

The survey can take as little as 10 minutes (or longer if you want to share
more detailed thoughts and information). Even if you may have filled out a
similar survey a couple of years back, we encourage you to please do so
again, as we need up-to-date information.

Thank you for responding. We look forward to getting back to you with more
information if you choose to stay informed. Please feel free to share this
link with anyone else you might know who has an interest in living in
cohousing.

*2. Northeast Regional Cohousing Conference*

Hold the following dates if you are interested in attending a regional
cohousing conference  in Amherst this Fall.  Venue selection in process
with CohoUS (the national cohousing association).

·  September 21-23

·  September 28-30

For the exploratory team and conference committee,

*Mary Kraus, AIA, LEED BD+C*

Mary Kraus, Architect

mary [at] marykrausarchitect.com

413-548-0050 <(413)%20548-0050>