specifying the location of business meetings
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 20:27:42 -0800 (PST)
I'm curious whether any communities require your committee or team meetings
to be held in the Common House. Our committees and subcommittees sometimes
meet at someone's house, with due notice to the community of the meeting
and I think it's clear that anyone who wants to can attend any such meeting
the same as if it were held in the Common House.

Now a community member wants to prohibit meetings anywhere but in the
Common House. Do any of you have a similar requirement?

The second part of this proposal is a requirement to not meet during
business hours. It's been fairly common for committees to meet in the
morning or afternoon if all committee members are available then. They do
change to evening meetings if someone joins a committee who isn't available
during the day. (Many of our members work from home, and some are retired.)
Do any of you have a rule like this for your community?

Thanks!
  Muriel at Shadowlake Village