Re: specifying the location of business meetings
From: David Bygott (davidbygottyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 23:13:12 -0800 (PST)
At Milagro we have always held community meetings in the Common House, on
Sunday mornings, once a month. We can almost always get a quorum this way (at
least 1/2 of households represented). Recently we gained a couple who go to
church on Sun morning so we began alternating morning and afternoon meetings.
Committee meetings are also usually in CH unless otherwise agreed by members. A
few members did in the past object to meetings in “private territory”.

David Bygott
Milagro Cohousing, Tucson AZ