Leadership Positions, Volunteers Needed for 2019 National CoHo Conference, Portland OR
From: Ann Lehman (annzimmerman-lehman.com)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 13:11:12 -0800 (PST)
Here is a better link to the volunteer form
<https://goo.gl/forms/uYDtoqmsodyS5nON2>

https://goo.gl/forms/uYDtoqmsodyS5nON2

Hi folks,

National CoHo has begun planning for our *2019 National CoHousing
Conference *to be held in Portland OR in May of 2019 (exact dates still
being worked out).   There are both l*eadership positions* (run a
committee) and *volunteers *(both now and when it gets closer) needed to
make this happen.  Please consider filling out this Volunteer Form
<https://goo.gl/forms/uYDtoqmsodyS5nON2> to help ensure this is the best
national conference
ever:-) There are descriptions of the various committees included on the
form.

This is your chance to get in on the ground floor.  Let me know if you have
further questions.

Best,

Ann Lehman, Portland & Grace Kim, Seattle, CoChairs of the 2019 National

Ann Lehman
Governance and Gender Consultant
Zimmerman Lehman
http://zimmerman-lehman.com