2019 National CoHousing Conference Help Needed
From: Ann Lehman (annzimmerman-lehman.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 10:00:14 -0800 (PST)
*Third Times a Charm (links should all work)*

National CoHo has begun planning for our

*2019 National CoHousing Conference

*to be held in Portland OR in May of 2019 (exact dates still

being worked out).

There are both

*leadership positions

* (leading a team) and

*volunteers* (both now and as it gets closer) needed to make this happen.

Please take a look at this list of team job descriptions
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nGH9ggcpjItvHAaPcosUgxLpi5enJbecGsERCsydN24/edit?usp=sharing>
and
then let us know how you’d like to be involved on this Volunteer Form
<http://bit.ly/2Ec33lF> to help ensure this is the best national conference
ever.

This is your chance to get in on the ground floor.  Please let us know if
you have any questions or ideas.

Ann Lehman
Governance and Gender Consultant
Zimmerman Lehman*forging futures for nonprofits
**http://zimmerman-lehman.com/ <http://zimmerman-lehman.com/>
*510.755.5701 (Mobile)

ENEWS Subscribe to our free e-newsletter,ZimNotes
<http://www.zimmerman-lehman.com/subscribe.htm> or find us on:

TWITTER <http://www.twitter.com/alehman> LINKEDIN
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/zimmermanlehman>FACEBOOK
<http://www.facebook.com/zimmerman.lehman>