rare studio unit for sale in Portland Oregon
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 07:50:59 -0800 (PST)
Not only a rare sale but a rare presentation. Stunning views of the unit in a
3-D rotating model called a doll house. Done by Premier Tools. Starts with a
very nice page of photos from Trillium Hollow, scroll down for the slide show
and doll house views of the unit.

My browser got stuck and I couldn’t get out of the rotating view. If yours
does, just go back a screen or reload the page.

Don’t miss this. If Jude could tell us how this came about, I would love to
know. Obviously a professional production.

http://www.ppgtours.com/pw/71267#photos

The main site of Trillium Hollow is one of my favorites too.

http://trilliumhollow.weebly.com

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines