Re: rare studio unit for sale in Portland Oregon
From: Jude Foster (foster.judegmail.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 19:28:55 -0800 (PST)
Thank you for the compliments, Ann and Sharon!  It was the realtor who arranged
for the stunning photos of the unit, including the 360º.  The Trillium website
itself, and almost all the beautiful photos to be found there, are the work of
one resident here at Trillium - she happens to be a high school photography and
journalism teacher, and she also happens to be the mother of my grandchildren,
and she also happens to be my daughter.   We (3 generations) have lived here
together for 10+ years.

It was actually good and beneficial for me to post the link for my neighbor
whose unit is for sale, and then to look at all the photos with fresh eyes.
Often I find my spirit bogged down by the 'ten thousand things' that come up in
cohousing.  The photos lifted me up.  And writing that very sentence just now
led me to google its source, a 3rd century Chinese poem:

“When the ten thousand things have been seen in their unity, we return to the
beginning and remain where we have always been.”

Amen.  May we all continue on, and find ourselves back where we have always
been.
Jude, Trillium Hollow

PS. The studio is about 550 sq ft.