Seeking advice on how best to initiate and maintain a list of emergency contacts for residents in the TREE neighborhood of Ecovillage at Ithaca.
From: Grace Horowitz (gracebhorowitzgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 07:18:10 -0800 (PST)
/Seeking advice on how best to initiate and maintain a list of emergency contacts for residents in the TREE neighborhood of Ecovillage at Ithaca.//  We have 40 households.
/

/Somehow we haven't quite gotten it together. /In case of emergency whom do we notify?  Sometimes we know and sometimes we don't and many of our neighbors live alone.  We could ask for a number of volunteers (5?) who are fairly easy to contact online or other ways, to maintain the list.  Then in case of emergency we would know whom to ask.  How can we get everybody's information? We could just keep after people individually until we get the need information.  What has been the experience in your cohousing community?

Thanks alot.

Grace

gracebhorowitz [at] gmail.com
//