Re: Coin- or card-operated laundry machines at cohos?
From: Mabel Liang (mabeltwomeeps.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 10:02:17 -0800 (PST)
We have tally sheets and an honor system.   We get charged quarterly,
along with our meal charges.

BTW, AFAIK, we haven't changed either the washer fee or the dryer fee
since we moved in in 2001-2002.  I believe they were supposed to cover
energy and water use, as well as repair and replacement.  I don't think
they break very often - maybe we're gentler than the normal laundromat
population

-- Mabel :-)

mabel [at] twomeeps.com
Mabel Liang