Re: list of emergency contacts for residents
From: Kathy Tymoczko (kathy.tymoczkogmail.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 11:15:58 -0800 (PST)
We have a directory page on our internal website, with name, apartment
number, phone numbers, car description and license number (since all our
parking is on the street, this can be useful), and emergency contact
information.  People are responsible for maintaining their own information,
and occasionally our Emergency Preparedness Team will remind people to
update it.