Re: Coin- or card-operated laundry machines at cohos?
From: Diana Carroll (
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 12:22:52 -0800 (PST)
Here at Mosaic Commons in MA, we initially charged on a per load basis, but
stopped for purely practical reasons: the amount of money in the context of
our whole budget was very tiny, but took a disproportionate time for

Katie's points were also part of the decision, but really, I'm the
bookkeeper and it just made me crazy.  :-)