Laundry machines--reducing damaging use of machines
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 07:00:18 -0800 (PST)
The question of coin or card operated laundry machines brings up two
questions for me...

For those who rent laundry machines, do your machines break often,
does the rental company replace/fix them quickly, and do they complain
about the wear and tear on them?

And, for those who charge for washer and dryer usage, do you think
that improves the way people treat the machines?

At Mosaic Commons (in Berlin, MA) we have what feels like a large
number of repairs needed on machines we own, and each time the repair
person insists that our users are causing the damage by overfilling
them.

The rental option is intriguing to me.

--
-Liz