Re: Coin- or card-operated laundry machines at cohos?
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 05:50:12 -0800 (PST)
Cheron Dudley <cherondudley [at] gmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest.

I have to preface my comment with the fact that We have only been living
together for 4 months. We decided to promote the use of Common House
machines for reasons stated by Katie. We don’t charge for washing or drying
clothes.

I will also add that we considered the expense of using other common spaces
such as our art studio and wood-working shop.
Not everyone uses the laundry or the art studio or wood shop but they are
available to all. Each space costs money (water, electric, wear and tear)
but no one is charged for using the space. It would be a nightmare and fly
in the face of community-building to track each persons behaviors and
charge accordingly.
Cheron
Quimper Village