Coin- or card-operated laundry machines at cohos?
From: David Heimann (heimanntheworld.com)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 11:37:49 -0800 (PST)

Hello Cheron,

We (Jamaica Plain Cohousing) have a laundry room with washers and dryers. There's a sheet in the room where people sign in when they use the machines, and our treasurer includes the charges on their condo bill. It works out financially since the income from the usage charges covers maintenance, repairs, and occasional replacements of the machines.

All our units have utility hookups available for those who want laundry machines in their home (unlike the situation with an art studio or wood shop), and we all regard laundry as something that everyone needs to do, so we're all OK with our arrangement.

Regards,
David Heimann
JP Cohousing