March for Our Lives
From: Ann Zabaldo (
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 17:06:19 -0800 (PST)
Hello all —

As we did w/ four marches in 2017 including The Women’s March, Takoma Village
Cohousing right here in our nation’s capital, is opening our doors to support
the Marchers.

If you are coming to the march and need a place to stay (mostly floor space;
limited bed space) and you want to stay here at TVC … please let me know ASAP.
I’m sure we are going to be mobbed by people coming in for the event.  We’re
are just 1.5 blocks from the Red Line Takoma metro which means we are well
placed for out of towners wanting to participate.

Want to stay at TVC?

Reserve your place NOW.

Saturday morning the day of the march is too late.

Friday night before the march too late.

In fact, any time other than now will be too late.

C’mon down!

Love to have you here w/ us!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert