Re: car-sharing question
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 18:18:28 -0800 (PST)
Muriel —

Are you talking about sharing a car or sharing car ownership vs. a car sharing
service like Zip Car?  Or both?

I think Pioneer Valley has some experience with this. Maybe someone from there
will write to the list.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic