Re: car-sharing question
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 19:07:35 -0800 (PST)
Ann, the idea is that some number of households would share the use of a
smaller number of vehicles. Currently 13 households are interested in
sharing 8 vehicles. I don't think this is like ZipCar. The remaining messy
details are what they are hoping to learn, that is, the messy details
beyond what they've determined so far.