Re: car-sharing question
From: Dennis Clark (dennisclark43gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 09:50:53 -0800 (PST)
Yes, Chris has the main issues to resolve.  Each come with there own
challenges.

We made three runs at a formal car share system here, but ended up with
something that would be considered informal. Someone asks to use a vehicle
for X and someone replies. Works fine for most local things. Longer trips
are more challenging, but often someone just rents a car from a dealership
for a week or more.