Home available at Ashland Cohousing
From: Melanie Mindlin (sassettamind.net)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 13:07:50 -0800 (PST)
We have a home for sale at the Ashland Cohousing Community  in Ashland, Oregon.
 You can visit our website at http://www.ashlandcoho.com/for_sale.
<http://www.ashlandcoho.com/for_sale>

This is a 2 Bedroom Townhouse in our 13 unit cohousing community
Downstairs: open floor plan with eat-in kitchen, living room looking onto
private backyard with mature trees, half bath
Upstairs: two bedrooms, full path, sleeping loft

This home has passive solar design, radiant heat floors downstairs, and solar
panels on the roof.  The community has a common house, community garden, edible
landscaping, kids play area, shared workshop, individual storage units, and
more.  We are one mile from downtown, and close to schools and parks.

We are an active cohousing community.  We have community dinners twice a week;
everyone is on committees which take care of common areas, community life and
finances.  We use modified consensus and practice conscious communications.
There are lots of children here, though not all households have kids.

Price: $300,000
See our website for more information http://www.ashlandcoho.com/for_sale.
<http://www.ashlandcoho.com/for_sale>