Re: car-sharing question (Findhorn)
From: Fred H Olson (
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 06:29:59 -0800 (PST)
Below is a response on this thread that came directly to me.
I got permission to share it here.  It is from
Gordon McAlpine Manager, Moray Carshare in Scotland that
Findhorn uses that Graham Meltzer wrote about.

Bassett Creek Cohousing, Minneapolis
     Email:        fholson at      612-588-9532
My Link Pg: