Re: Seeking Examples of Cohousing Implementation Plans
From: Chris Terbrueggen (christopher402gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 13:23:30 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for responding . I would like to know if any experienced Cohousing
organizations have used strategic planning before and after offers to purchase
units we accepted . I would think planning ahead of time would also be useful
when a Cohousing organization is working through the first 100 days after move
in. Creating  a written strategic plan would allow an organization to create
proactive steps toward achieving goals  instead of responding after a problem
or issue surfaces. The only book I have seen that deals with Cohousing planning
is Creating a Life Together by Diana Leafe Christian.  Thanks, Chris

Sent from my iPhone