Re: Seeking Examples of Cohousing Implementation Plans
From: Chris Terbrueggen (christopher402gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 16:04:03 -0800 (PST)
Thanks Katie Henry . This is a great starting point . Our board members have
been working on several of these aspects . Has anyone published a recent
Cohousing guide on planning for move in . We are focusing on self- management
and would like to keep our financial costs to a moderate level. I noticed that
several people have asked this question in the list serve history.  Chris

Sent from my iPhone