Insurance
From: Dave Redding (scpaddlergmail.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 05:15:28 -0800 (PST)
We have received a notice from our business insurance co. (Eire Insurance)
cancelling our insurance in 60 days because we "Feed and house the
homeless" . We do help with that but not on the EcoVillage Charlottesville
site.

What insurance co's are insuring cohousing and ecovillages?

Dave Redding
Ecovillage Charlottesville (ecovillagecharlottesville.org)
EcoVillage Education Institute (ecoeduc.org)
Healthy Food Coalition (http://hfcusa.org)
480 Rio Rd E
Charlottesville, Va 22901
PH# 434 826 9505

Click here to like Healthy Food Coalition on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Healthy-Food-Coalition/192673398693>

*The information and views presented here are strictly informational and
should not be construed as the position of all Healthy Food Coalition
organizations*