Re: Lease /rental policies
From: Kevin Wolf (
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 19:46:07 -0800 (PST)
At N Street Cohousing  over 50% of the residents are renters.Some stay only
a year, others for many years.  Some rent until a house comes up that they
can buy.  A key element of our success with renters may be because they
have been part of our culture from the beginning.  They aren't an
unexpected change of home owners only.

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 4:06 PM, Chris Terbrueggen <christopher402 [at]