Kitchen flooring material: ?anyone used ceramic tile?
From: Ruth J Hirsch (
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 11:23:03 -0700 (PDT)

We are looking at kitchen flooring material.
Complicated decision.
Someone has suggested ceramic.  Has anyone actually had experience with this?
Concerns include:  breakage of items dropped and how does the grout wear?
Appreciate your input

BTW, I have amassed information on flooring from here into one document.
Mostly: Marmoleum and cork.  If you would like that, let me know and I will
send it on.  Goes up to about 2016

thank you,
ruth hirsch
Cantines Island,
Saugerties, NYS in the Beautiful Hudson Valley

PS:  I have an intermittent e-mail glitch.  If you write and do not hear back
from me shortly, please call me or please re-send.  Thank you,  Ruth