Re: Kitchen flooring material: ?anyone used ceramic tile?
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 10:49:32 -0700 (PDT)
Ah I see.  Well, damp mopping is the only sort of mopping I've ever
done...my mom damp mopped and her mom before her...so I guess I'm good!

except for the part where I *loathe* marmoleum.  But until we can afford to
replace, I will stick to damp mopping.

Thanks.

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 1:43 PM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com>