CH kitchen flooring
From: Sarito Whatley (
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 17:58:11 -0700 (PDT)
At Nevada City (CA) Cohousing (occupied 12 years now) we started with
marmoleum (over concrete slab) in the kitchen, but spills of caustic
dishwasher "detergent" and other wear  made it ugly?
We switched to tile several years in.
I have not heard any complaints about the tile.
We had rubber mats over the tile in the kitchen for a while,  but they
complicated cleanup and someone evicted them.

Our dining room floor is engineered wood flooring over rubber grommets on
the slab so it has some give for dancing, etc.