Re: Kitchen Flooring material: ?anyone used ceramic tile?
From: Katie Henry (
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 11:42:56 -0700 (PDT)
In my former community, we used Marmoleum brand linoleum in the units and
Armstrong commercial-grade linoleum in the common areas. After three years,
both products were holding up well. The Armstrong linoleum was professionally
cleaned and sealed at regular intervals. It looked good except for some faded
spots in front of the washing machines in the laundry room from spilled

It's been ten years, though. Sharon, you might go check it out - see how the
kitchen and laundry room floors look and report back.
Katie Henry