Re: Legality of membership agreements. Is it discriminatory?
From: Alicia Nowicki (alicianowickigmail.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 08:34:18 -0700 (PDT)
I totally understand what the realtor is saying and yet I think it is important
for someone who is moving into your community to understand what is expected of
them.  I understand we have no legal right to exclude someone but I do believe
we have a right to be sure they are informed before they move in.  Perhaps that
viewpoint can be shared with the realtor.
Alicia

Sent from my iPhone