Seeking participants for a study on co-housing and intentional communities
From: Sheila Hoffman (sheilahoffmangraphics.com)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 13:15:37 -0700 (PDT)
Just sharing this in case it didn’t reach your community… I am not connected.
Please respond directly to Maddie in Australia or just take the survey. Feel
free to share with your community.

DO YOU LIVE IN CO-HOUSING OR IN AN INTENTIONAL COMMUNITY?

Would you like to participate in some research?

We’re currently looking for participants for a study exploring the attitudes
and behaviours of residents of cohousing and intentional communities in the
United States. Participation involves completing an anonymous online survey
about your perceptions of your community and your attitudes and beliefs about
society, as well as some demographic information. The survey takes
approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.

We would love to hear from you if you are:

(1) Aged 18 or over, and

(2) Currently living in an intentional or co-housing community in the United
States.

For every participant who takes part, we will donate $2 to the Cohousing
Association of the United States. For further information, please contact me,
Maddie, at madeline.judge [at] unimelb.edu.au <mailto:madeline.judge [at]
unimelb.edu.au>  (I’m a researcher based at the University of Melbourne in
Australia).

To participate in the study, please click on the link below or copy and paste
it into your browser: http://bit.ly/2ig8FOV