Zoning Statue that mentions Cohousing?
From: leenaree (leenareexmission.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 14:07:29 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone,

I am interested in learning the zoning conditions under which projects have
been approved - Single Family High Density, Multi-Family, some kind of
cluster.  I am particularly interested in hearing about any statutes that
address cohousing requirements specifically.  Here in Marysville, WA, both
Cohousing and Cottage Development were mentioned specifically in the 2015
Comprehensive Plan, but only cottage development has any statute governing
it.  I am looking to provide examples to the Marysville City Council in
hopes of establishing a friendly environment for cohousing.

Thanks,

Eileen McCabe, Tammany Commons Cohousing

---