Re: Zoning Statue that mentions Cohousing?
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 06:27:07 -0700 (PDT)
I think that's right. This was in Fall 2000 and I don't remember every
detail of our rezoning effort, but I think a primary thing that set off the
adjacent residents and caused them to hire a lawyer to try to stop our
rezoning was the word "cohousing," which was very frightening to them. They
had all kinds of assumptions about what that would mean.