Re: Question about splitting a community
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 04:37:14 -0700 (PDT)
Lorry Laby <lorry.laby [at] gmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

I'm not sure this is the correct way to respond to a question. Hope so.

Our Israeli cohousing group will be splitting simply because there are two
subgroups who desire different living locations: one in Jerusalem, one out
of Jerusalem. As to how it's going, we have not yet begun the process and
are choosing to continue as one group until the time when we have settled
on our first location. At that time, depending on the location, some will
go forward with the choice and some will continue to search for another
location. As I stated in my first post, we see ourselves as  one group, two
sites. I'm looking for any advice on this type of situation.

Thanks,
Lorry Laby
Cohousing Israel