Cohousing policies
From: Chris Terbrueggen (christopher402gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 19:26:33 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings, I reviewed the list serve history  to see what has been discussed
about Cohousing policies . I noticed the focus on pets, smoking , guns,
participation and rental policies . I understand that it is very important to
have clear understandings on these issues before move in. However, I feel that
these policies alone do not lay the foundation for a strong Cohousing
operations . What specific policies does a urban cohousing community need when
starting a community of  45 households ? Chris

Sent from my iPhone