Re: Cohousing policies
From: Chris Hansen (itschrishansengmail.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 04:34:59 -0700 (PDT)
I am a member of a CoHousing community which has been running for ten years.
We have been experiencing what could be described as a 'ten-year itch', and
are just in the process of revisiting policies, guidelines, governance
structure, values, conflict-resolution etc.
What I can say is that you will find out what you need as you go, and so if
nothing else, it's useful to have an agreed-upon process for making and
reviewing policies, agreements and guidelines. Perhaps even a regular
review period so that you're proactive rather than reactive...
Cheers
Chris