Re: Cohousing policies
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 05:12:22 -0700 (PDT)
> On Mar 29, 2018, at 7:34 AM, Chris Hansen <itschrishansen [at] gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> What I can say is that you will find out what you need as you go, and so if
> nothing else, it's useful to have an agreed-upon process for making and
> reviewing policies, agreements and guidelines. Perhaps even a regular
> review period so that you're proactive rather than reactive…

Another voice for a consent and review process. Who decides and how. Did the
policy work? Is it still working?

This reminds me of another post years ago from a community that had a team of 3
that reviewed policies annually. It may have been the facilitators.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC