Re: co-housing polices
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 19:31:32 -0700 (PDT)
> On Mar 29, 2018, at 9:55 PM, Chris Terbrueggen <christopher402 [at]
> gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Sharon,  does the national cohousing website or community associations
> institute provide a primer on cohousing management that I could share with
> our policy team?

The CAI runs a whole program on training managers. It’s a big deal. Anything on
property management would cover many of the issues — just from a non-cohousing
point of view.

Cohousing has just in the last few years begun to use cohousing and condo in
the same sentence!

Sharon
------
Sharon Villines, Washington, DC
"As long as you have two or fewer, your ducks are always in a row."  The Covert
Comic