Re: Great press
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 10:17:18 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 3, 2018, at 11:32 AM, Dick Margulis <dick [at] dmargulis.com> wrote:

> We have local daily newsletter here in Connecticut that is always
> well-written, interesting, and attractive. It has a circulation of 20,000,
> all within our marketing area. Today they featured Rocky Corner. Check it out.
>
> http://dailynutmeg.com/2018/04/03/rocky-corner-cohousing-turning/

Congratulations on making it to the top! I’ve seen the land and when the
article says climb a hill, it’s more like a mountain. To those in the West,
it’s a hill but to those of us in Eastern cities, it is a mountain. Lovely
views and lots of land. A success long in the making. Fortitude.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://www.takomavillage.org

  • Great press Dick Margulis, April 3 2018
    • Re: Great press Sharon Villines, April 3 2018