Re: Orientation Process & Checklist for Developing Community
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 10:50:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Suzy!

I think the problem is it depends on what information You have to share.

Where are you in your process?

Do you have a professional cohousing team?

Have you chosen an architect or other development professionals?

Do you have written policies?

Do you have values goals mission statement or vision statements to share?

Do you have a list of things that your group is working on or that need
attention or need someone to spearhead?

Do you have a budget?

Do you have a site?

Do you have site plans, House plans, common house plans?

Have you selected the decision-making process?

How do you handle conflict?

Etc. etc. etc.

Your orientation should bring Prospects up-to-date on where you are right now.
It’s really custom design to tell people about your project.

Ann Zabaldo
Takomavillage Cohousing
Washington DC

Sent from my iPhone