Question about Household Decision
From: Chris Terbrueggen (christopher402gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 18:57:36 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings, I am trying to gather some background info on household
decisions. When cohousing organizations base decisions on one per
household, does the practice skew decisions toward a single person
household?

Are there many cohousing organizations that base decisions on each
individual member instead of a household?

 I am under the impression that the household decision is based on the
practice that household members will discuss their options before making a
choice. It requires each household to work out their differences and make a
decision that represents the collective opinion of the household.

Thanks
Chris Terbrueggen