Re: Question about Household Decision
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 19:09:44 -0700 (PDT)
In my community, regular consensus decisions are made by us as individual
HOA members - my spouse and I don't have to agree. The only case in which
we vote by household is to override a block, and in that situation we
permit fractional voting by the number of persons in that household whose
names are on the deed. These votes have occurred so infrequently that I
can't identify any skewing one way or the other.

  Muriel at Shadowlake Village

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 9:57 PM, Chris Terbrueggen <christopher402 [at]
gmail.com>