Re: Question about Household Decision
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 05:41:40 -0700 (PDT)
Alicia — would you be willing to share the questions you ask people when
there’s  “downward thumb”?  This may be very useful to us as we sometimes
struggle w/ the consensus process.    In fact, we have a big day coming up soon
in which we will be discussing our consensus process.  Your questions could be
very, very helpful.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic